Still looking for a way to be involved with Autism Awareness Month? Snag some cool books for the kids in your life!
In support of Autism Awareness, our friends at Usborne Books are holding a Bluelaces Book Fair for the rest of April. From now until 11:59pm on Sunday, April 30th, all proceeds from this sale will go directly to Bluelaces!
Usborne Books are incredibly interactive, educational, and creative, plus they cover a wide range of ages. Most have an interactive component (lights revealing hidden images, sounds, pop up flaps). For a list of books that Bluelaces specifically recommends, click here.
To make a purchase:
1. Go to: christysbookshop.com
2. Create a customer account or login to an existing one
3. Fill your shopping cart, then click "Checkout"
4. When asked to choose your event, choose "Bluelaces Book Fair”
5. Insert billing, shipping, & payment info, then order!
Plus, Bluelaces will hold an online Facebook Live event on Mon. April 24th at 8:30pm to show off these books. Follow us on Facebook!
Autism Awareness Month isn't over yet! Showing your support couldn't be easier. (Did we mention all proceeds go to Bluelaces?)